As a leading Ofsted Outstanding holiday club provider we are confident we will be able to operate holiday clubs that are safe but still highly engaging and exciting for children.
We have been working closely with the Department for Education, Ofsted and the Local Authority through this pandemic and will continue to do so to ensure all our procedures are current, effective and thorough.
Our team of experienced and highly qualified staff can’t wait to see the children. We are busy planning activities that are engaging and fun for all the children whilst ensuring that the safety of the children and staff is maintained.
In the event of any changes that prevent us running holiday clubs we will offer a full refund.
In accordance with current Government guidance - holiday clubs at February Half Term are open to children of critical workers and vulnerable children.
Some of our clubs are open to all children and others are exclusively for children at particular schools (you can see this information about each school on the next page that lists all the holiday clubs we are running).
With the changes and restrictions in place we will be making some changes to our procedures, risk assessments and club set up, however we are confident this can be done without compromising on the high quality of provision we offer.
We know that the guidance is constantly under review and we are following this closely.
1) Comply with all statutory guidance. Currently this comprises of:
2) Liaise and adhere to advice from all regulating bodies including UK Government, Ofsted, Department for Education, the Local Authority and our insurance provider.
3) Risk assessments will be completed and reviewed regularly to ensure the extra risks are minimised, managed and all measures taken to prevent impact from Covid-19. This will give us the confidence that we can protect the safety and well-being of all those involved with Rattle and Roll Performance.
4) Communication with parents will be paramount to everyone feeling confident in attending our clubs. We will communicate all updates, changes and news to parents in a timely manner to ensure you have a full and comprehensive picture of how we will operate.
5) New procedures will be implemented to meet the above points. These are currently evolving as new guidance is released but include:
6) New documentation will be in place prior to and during our clubs to help us remain compliant and safe. We will need all parents/carers to agree that by attending on any day they confirm their child currently is:
Our holiday clubs are fun filled and action packed. Ofsted inspected us and rated our holiday clubs as OUSTANDING in all areas.
Our clubs are open to all children aged 3-11.
We accept all childcare vouchers.
What to bring and wear
The Young Leaders initiative is for children in Year 6 and upwards and runs as part of our holiday club provision. It offers a structured programme of achievement focused around the development of core skills such as leadership; initiative; and creativity. The programme gives children the opportunity to develop and enhance their skills as well as gain valuable work experience.
There are just 8 spaces on each club for our Young Leaders who will work through our bronze; silver and gold levels. On each day they will be involved in leading activities with small groups of children and be assigned a mentor as part of the programme.
Learn new skills whilst having fun and making friends.