This page details the Terms and Conditions by which Rattle and Roll Ltd. agrees to provide products and services to you and your Child.
When you register or purchase any product or service from us, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Please ensure you familarise yourself with them before you register or purchase any product or service from us.
We reserve the right to modify, cancel or append to these Terms and Conditions which will be displayed on our Website at all times.
Class or Classes: refers to a single or series of Sessions through which we deliver music, dance, drama, singing, instrument tuition, holiday club, sport, yoga and mindfulness and ballet activities
Rattle and Roll: 'we', 'us' or 'our' refers to Rattle and Roll Ltd.
Session: refers to an activity held at a specific time on a specific date at a specific location for a specific duration.
You: refers to a person or organisation buying products or services from us.
Your Child: is any child for whom you are the legal guardian for and have registered onto one of our Classes.
Website: www.rattleandrollperformance.com and all associated websites which are accessible through www.rattleandrollperformance.com
Wrap Around Classes
- We provide administration services to some schools for Wrap Around classes. This includes taking registrations, processing payments and providing a point of contact for you for any queries relating to registrations.
- Where this is the case your agreement is between yourself and the school and as such policies relating to payments, cancelations and other terms should be requested from your school.
Registering for Classes
- Details of each Class are available on our Website or as otherwise advertised. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of these including dates and times.
- Each Class will have one or a number of Sessions. The cost for any Class is the number of Sessions times by the cost per Session. This will be displayed in your basket or advised at time of registering. You are required to register for all sessions for a Class unless otherwise agreed.
- By registering for a Class either through our Website or otherwise you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- your Childs place at a Class is dependent on you registering them for that Class and paying us the associated cost.
Classes delivered during the school day
- Please ensure your child is aware of any Classes and Sessions that you have registered them on and arrange for them to bring any required equipment (e.g. recorder and music).
- We will undertake our reasonable endeavors to locate your child however should we be unable to do so no refund will be issued.
Classes delivered outside of the school day including weekends and school holidays
- Please ensure you make yourself aware of pickup times. A late pick up charge of £10 per 15 minutes will apply to any Session where your child is not picked up on time.
Virtual Lessons - classes delivered virtually
- There are times when physical lessons are not possible and as such Rattle and Roll will offer ‘virtual learning’ opportunities. This could be if a child is unable to attend school for medical, religious, social needs or when schools are closed.
- Virtual learning will be done through carefully selected technology specified by Rattle and Roll. The technology used will be in accordance with our safeguarding policy and in line with DfE recommendations. Virtual classes will only be delievered at times specified by Rattle and Roll. All virtual learning experiences will be planned, documented and recorded.
- All our safeguarding measures, set out in our Safeguarding policy, will be adhered to as normal and any concerns will be reported following this policy at all times. Teachers are responsible for identifying any safeguarding concerns or observations via written completeion of forms and to speak with the DSL in the given timeframes.
- Children remain the responsibility of You during the delivery of virtual classes.
- You and Your Child agree to the our Virtual Learning Code of Conduct by accepting these terms and conditions before any virtual learning activity is undertaken. The Virtual Learning Code of Conduct is available to view on our website HERE. Any breeches of the Virtual Learning Code of Conduct will be formally investigated and action taken by Rattle and Roll.
- The cost of Classes and valid methods of payment for a specific Class are provided on our Website at the time of registering.
- The full cost of Classes, minus any agreed discounts, must be paid before the start of the first Session unless we offer you a flexible payment option to spread the cost over two, three or four installments in which case the first installment must be paid before the start of the first Session.
- If full payment is not received by the start of the first Session, or where we have agreed to spread the cost of payments and you fail to make a scheduled payment on time we reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Only one discount can be used against the cost of one Class at any time.
- All discounts must be claimed at the time of registering. No retrospective discounts or refunds will be offered.
Cancellations by you
- All Classes cancelled by you will be subject to an administration fee of £10
- All deposits are not refundable.
- Sessions missed for any reason are not refundable.
Cancelations by us or schools where we run Classes
- We reserve the right to cancel any Classes at any time up to and including the date the first Session the Class starts. Should this occur we will endeavour to give you at least seven day's notice and will attempt to offer you a viable alternative or will offer you a refund of any fees paid.
- In the event of circumstances outside of our control such as but not including: bad weather preventing a Class going ahead, a school cancelling a Class due to bad weather or school closures for whatever reason no refund will be issued.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that we have current contact details for you and all adults authorised to pick up your child.
- All medical information and all other relevant or significant information should be shared at point of registration. Any changes or updates to this must be communicated via email/telephone at the earliest opportunity.
- We will only accept instructions given to us regarding a child from the legal guardian who registered for a Class in the first instance.
Themes and Session Content
- We reserve the right to alter, vary, omit or substitute any part or parts of any Session provided by us described in any promotional or other materials published by us or on our behalf.
- In the event of any change in any content as described above, we will have no liability to refund any part of any fee or deposit paid.
- In the event that we consider:
- You are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions, or
- The behavior of your child is disruptive or likely to put other children or Rattle and Roll staff in danger, or
- Your behaviour towards us, other customers, children in our care or our subcontractors or employees is disruptive, inappropriate, consistently negligent (including late collection of your child) or likely to bring us or any of our products or services into disrepute,
we reserve the right to exclude your child from any Session or Sessions.
- If your child is excluded, no fees or deposits will be repaid to you and we reserve the right to seek payment of the balance of any fees due to us.
Health, Injuries and Accessibility
- We accept children on the assumption that they are in good health and it is your responsibility to advise us of any medical complaint or history suffered by your child.
- We do not accept liability for death or personal injury to any child attending Rattle and Roll Classes save to the extent that such death or injury shall be caused by the negligence of any member of our staff or any other default on our part.
- We have the right to deny a child’s place if we cannot support their needs.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss of, or damage to, personal property belonging to you or your child unless such loss or damage shall be caused by the negligence of any member of our staff or any other default on our part.
Liability Limitations and Losses
- Save as otherwise required by UK legislation, our total liability for any loss, damages, costs or expenses shall not exceed an amount equal to the invoice value for the services provided.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or expense due to circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to, delays in public transport, adverse weather, quarantine, sickness, bereavement, strikes or other industrial action, terrorism, fire and riot.
- Without prejudice to the other terms of this agreement, in no event (including our own negligence) will we not be liable for any:
- economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings)
- loss of goodwill or reputation
- any other special, indirect or consequential losses
- loss to third parties
Use of Personal Data
- These Terms and Conditions and any documents referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between you and us in connection with your registration, purchase or use of our products and services superceding any prior agreements between you and us.
- You agree that you have entered into these Terms and Conditions without reliance on any representation, warranty or undertaking by us which is not set out expressly in these Terms and Conditions.
- We shall not be under any liability for any failure to perform any of our obligation under these Terms and Conditions if we are prevented from or delayed in doing so due to any circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If the event in question continues for 30 days or more, you shall be entitled to give notice in writing to us to terminate this contract and you will be issued with a partial refund for services not yet delivered.
- If any payments which are due under these Terms and Conditions are not made by their respective due date, interest shall accrue on the full amount outstanding at a rate of 8% above the base interest rate of the Bank of England, from the due date until the date of actual payment.
- A person who is not party to these Terms and Conditions or any agreement or document incorporating these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of its terms.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, use of our services.
- These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.